Infinity® 24 Carrier Heat Pump With Greenspeed® (25VNA4)
Our highest efficiency and most advanced heat pump with up to 24 SEER for premium energy savings with extremely quiet performance and premium comfort features.
- All sizes ENERGY STAR® certified
- Up to 24 SEER
- Variable-speed compressor
- 1 Year labor warranty
- 10-year parts warranty*
- Financing available**
Request Free Quote
The Infinity 24 heat pump with Greenspeed intelligence takes Carrier’s most advanced technology to the next level. If it looks like next-gen technology, that's because it is.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with the Infinity® System Control. The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 25 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
- Cooling SEER: Up to 24
- Cooling EER: Up to 16
- Heating HSPF: Up to 13
- All models include our Silencer System II™ components that reduce airflow and vibration. The Infinity® 24 achieves sound levels as low as 51 dBA - that’s 50% quieter than the closest competitor!***
- Carrier was the first to offer systems with Puron® refrigerant, which does not contribute to ozone depletion
- *To the original owner, Carrier Infinity® System heat pumps are covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. In addition, model 25VNA4 is covered by a 10-year unit limited replacement warranty on compressor failures only. The limited warranty periods are five years if not registered within 90 days of installation
- **Financing available with approved credit
- ***Depends on model combination. Based on Carrier lab testing of Infinity® 24 models and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of 12/19
View Consumer Brochure