Model 1850 features:
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 95 pints (11.9 GALLONS) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
Request Free Quote
The Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your whole home removing up to 95 pints (11.9 gallons) of water per day. For your convenience, it can be ducted to your HVAC system, and the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze. The Aprilaire 1850 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.
The Aprilaire 1850 was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.